generic dapoxetine priligy
STRONG FIRE BREAKS OUT AT SAHIL SHOPPING MALL
Select Category:
On March 12, a strong fire broke out on the second floor of the Shopping Mall Sahil. Although the firefighters arrived minutes after the fire started, in half an hour it spread to four shops. According to eyewitnesses, the fire was caused by a short circuit in one of the shops. Smoke began coming out of a window and by the time it was put off, the fire covered the whole floor. Representatives of the Ministry of Emergency Situations arrived in the area. Deputy Emergency Minister Etibar Mirzayev gave the account of the accident. Sahil Mall is based on the ground, first and second floors of a multi-storey building, which is a block of the most expensive apartments in Baku. Owners of the burned shops suffered big losses. When they tried to enter the building, they were confronted by the police. Hundreds of people gathered at the accident scene. Riot police forces were deployed.
Share |
Added: 2014-03-12
Category: Mülkiyyət hüququ
Duration: 0:02:52
Video Description: STRONG FIRE BREAKS OUT AT SAHIL SHOPPING MALL